Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Gladstone's Memoirs - A Progress Update

I've just got done with chapter three of my memoirs. Meredith complained that it's all about me. I explained that's why they are called MY memoirs. Sometimes you have to bark slowly when communicating with Meredith.

I bought voice translation software from ebay last week. The results were less than optimal. There wasn't a Bark option for starters. This is one reason why Meredith is in my employ. Believe me, if I had a choice.

Last night, over a plate of Winalot biscuits, I proof-read Merdith's transcription of chapter two and found several dangling participles. I know for certain that she's rearranged my sentence structure. When I pulled her up on it, she told me I was crazy. I doubt that the woman even knows what a dangling participle is, and this is a person who claims a B.A. in Literature!

No comments: